WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 20 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, utilities, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply to our Change Management Consultant position and join our Management & Transformation (M&T) practice!
OUR MANAGEMENT & TRANSFORMATION PRACTICE:
Keyrus' M&T practice works with senior business and IT leaders cross-industry and upstream of implementation projects. We help them define the data strategy, organization, governance model, and roadmap that makes sense for their organization specifically, as they progress along the path to being truly data-driven.
The projects we work on are often transformational for our clients, impacting roles, ways of working, tools, and business processes. As such, Change Management is a critical and frequent component of these projects.
Reporting to the VP of M&T and working directly with client business and IT stakeholders as well as the larger Keyrus project teams, the Change Management Expert will help our clients define and execute change management strategies and facilitate the adoption of transformation projects Keyrus is implementing for those clients.
- Align with stakeholders on expectations around project outcomes in terms of specific improvements, organizational or process changes
- Generate an overall change management approach connected to key stages in the implementation project it is accompanying
- Generate change readiness assessments
- Work with customer stakeholders to explain the business drivers that have resulted in the need for the change through various communication channels
- Work with customer stakeholders to design user adoption KPIs and tracking
- Identify client stakeholders requiring training and design the training plan itself
- Create a sponsorship roadmap to mitigate resistance
- Partner with project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans, including communication, training, stakeholder engagement, and impact analysis
- 1-3 years of professional experience with change management
- Ability to interface with senior stakeholders and lead meetings to promote buy-in
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field