WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
If you’re passionate about designing complicated data solutions, making different pieces of the puzzle work together, and acting as a technical SME to mentor junior team members, then the Data Solutions Architect is the role for you.
What YOU will do:
- Experience designing and developing complex data solutions including integration between systems and environments.
- Involvement in our most complex technical projects with oversight of the solution as a whole
- Educating/Mentoring junior members of the team
- Provide design recommendations on ETL pipelines and data model
- Establish best practices to be used across multiple projects
- Work on modern and emerging technologies
What WE need:
- 5+ years of experience with ETL/DWH
- Data modeling experience for reporting and analytics
- Experience with ETL tools such as Talend or Informatica Cloud
- Experience with Cloud databases such as Snowflake or Redshift
- Proficiency using Python
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments
- This position can be remote
- East Coast/Central Time Zone preferred