WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for A Project Manager to step into ongoing, crucial projects. A PM at Keyrus Delivers high quality projects, with responsibility for the successful delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality. This will include implementation, development of existing provisions and general business development for our customers. Tasks and objectives include project design and delivery, managing spending and resources within agreed budgets, and auditing projects.
What we need:
- 5+ years of relevant PMO Experience
- Proven track of successful delivery of complex data integration / data management /data and analytical projects within international environment,
- End to end experience - analysis and collection of requirements, design, development, test and deployment of data integration solutions
- Experience with scrum / agile delivery
- Comfortable / able of working across several time zones
- Comfortable / able of traveling if necessary (once pandemic is over)
- Proficient with MS project (overall / end to end management) and JIRA (agile delivery)
- Responsible for the coordination of all tasks performed by the Keyrus team members, and acts as a SPOC towards the client within the scope of his project (data mapping and integration for entities in his / her scope)
- Participates, facilitates and leads where necessary meetings within agile delivery (planning, backlog refinement, demo sessions and retrospectives)
- Coordinates with client project managers responsible for the end to end delivery, partner and other Keyrus managers responsible for other tracks of the program. Participates in project status meetings for end-to-end scope and provides status of data mapping / data integration
- Involved operationally to ensure the highest delivery quality
- Manages project risks and expectations
- Creates and maintains the project plan, and provides client and Keyrus management with all relevant project information and status at all times
- Participates in the Steering Committee
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Fluent English