WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
At Keyrus, we humanize data. Most important word in that statement is “human”. We would not be able to make data matter without our diverse, innovative, talented people. Through multi-cultural teams, and a strong female leadership presence, we are always pushing boundaries and breaking the status quo. Come join Keyrus and let us show that you matter.
At Keyrus, the Senior DevOps Engineer is an individual with previous experience in a lead DevOps role. You will assist on larger projects or run smaller opportunities autonomously. We are looking for people who have the technical and implementation experience of different tools within the DevOps toolchain. The DevOps Engineer is comfortable with hands-on coding and creating modules for infrastructure, processes and applications.
What We Need:
- Bachelor Degree or 5+ years of professional or military experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a technical specialist
- 2+ years of hands-on experience of programming in languages such as Python, Ruby, Go, Swift, Java, .Net, C++ or similar object-oriented language.
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies, deploying applications, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.