We are looking for a Data And Strategy Consultant to join our team!
Location: Remote but Columbus, Ohio preferable
· Deep knowledge of Microsoft’s PowerBI and the broader ecosystem of the Microsoft platform
· Experience improving data quality through the creation efficient and scalable D&A platforms and processes
· Experience facilitating enterprise growth and data-driven decisions by sharing ownership of D&A with business partners.
● Experience extracting, documenting, and synthesizing requirements as gleaned from various stakeholders, from line-level team members to senior management
· Experiencing unifying organization objectives and projects to KPIs
· Experience facilitating business user value and improving stakeholder outcomes through improved data literacy and KPI useage
● Deep knowledge of data governance programs, applicable models, technology, and roles
● Expertise developing testing and validation programs to ensure data quality and further develop trust in the data visualized
● Thorough knowledge of CMMI DMM, Gartner and other data maturity frameworks