WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply to our Data Strategy Consultant position and join our Management & Transformation practice!
OUR MANAGEMENT & TRANSFORMATION PRACTICE:
The M&T practice works with senior business and IT leaders cross-industry and upstream of implementation projects. We help them define the data strategy, organization, governance model, and roadmap that makes sense for their organization specifically, as they progress along the path to being truly data driven.
Working directly with business and IT stakeholders, the Senior Data Strategy Consultant will acquire a complete understanding of our clients’ business, their challenges, objectives, and ambitions in order to define a data-driven approach that will help support them in all these areas.
At Keyrus we understand that successful and sustainable Data Management goes beyond the implementation of technical tools and platforms; it includes Data Governance within the client’s organization, Data Quality, Master Data Management, Business Intelligence, and User Adoption.
You will help lead projects that, after aligning with business leadership, provide a clear pathway to supporting business objectives using data. Our projects typically include some or all of the following components:
- Business process analysis
- Design of a ‘future state’ environment capable of supporting stated business goals and objectives
- Data flow mapping including application and database audit, CRUD analysis.
- Master Data assessment
- Gap Analysis
- Roadmap development including:
- Identification of specific projects making up the roadmap including
- Prioritization of roadmap project using standard measures such as cost and complexity but also possibly other customer-specific measures.
- Project scope
- Approximate project cost and duration
- Expected outcome relevant to specific business goals (how close to the end state does the project get us)
- Maturity assessments
- Design and proposal of customer data governance organization based on clients’ specific ways of working
- Data Quality assessment
5+ years experience with data management, ideally in a strategic role
Strong understanding of data management (data organization, data quality, data governance, master data, meta data, etc.)
Ability to interface with senior stakeholders and lead meetings to promote buy-in
Experience working in consulting a plus
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT/Engineering related field