*THIS IS A ROLE WITH ONE OF OUR CLIENTS. NOT A ROLE WITHIN KEYRUS*
The Vice President, Data & Analytics will champion the creation of Data and Analytics as a strategic discipline, business critical function and key enterprise value driver. Reporting to Chief Product Officer, you will work across functions to enable our mission to provide evidence-based support strategies for mission-critical healthcare operations management.
What You’ll Do
- Leads Business Intelligence, Managerial Analytics and Enterprise Data Governance functions
- Responsible for building a team of analytics and data science professionals, setting goals, developing talent, designing projects, managing workload and resourcing.
- Develops operating model, organizational skills and competencies, fostering a data-driven culture.
- Drives the data and analytics strategic priorities, in alignment with CEO and top management
- Works closely with each division to understand business imperatives and ensure that the BI & Analytics team is supporting their growth by creating business value from analytical insights.
- Develop and launch data visualization and support models to assure all operational teams have access to real-time mission critical data
Governance & MDM
- Ensures overall management and stewardship of data
- Defines and regularly reassesses the technical stack, data governance practices and policies; proposes future evolution of that stack, practice or policy to maintain alignment with business and growth objectives.
- Proposes a budget for the purchase and maintenance of all data management and analytics hardware, software, and services; collaborates closely with IT on all purchasing decisions.
What You’ll Bring
- A hands-on analytics leader with deep strategy acumen to enable an insights-driven enterprise.
- A passion for good data governance and building data-driven management culture
- A strong inspirational people leader
- Comfort with uncertainty and lack of structure of a high growth company
- Demonstrated senior leadership experience and 10+ years in business analytics, data or decision
- Experience designing and leading advanced analytics and data science projects in support of enterprise strategy, marketing, and business development efforts
- Experience in SaaS software platforms and or e-commerce
- Deep understanding of the BI, Analytics, Data Management, and Data Science fields, best practices, and comfort with technology
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field, Master's or MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of people management experience.
- Prior experience developing and implementing data governance, MDM and enterprise data visualization environments.
Who We Want to Meet
- You’re a positive person, ready to serve as an enthusiastic promoter to internal
and external clients
- You’re a strong influencer- able to gain the trust and confidence of leadership teams to drive change
- You don’t settle for the status quo. You’re always improving upon processes and tools to find simpler and better ways to work.
Bonus Points For
- Demonstrated experience in healthcare supply chain or medical device lifecycle management.
- Experience managing/building SQL, Python and R coding environments.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, Power BI, Sisense, etc.