WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for an Expert Level Talend Consultant to join our Keyrus US team! As a part of the Keyrus team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem-solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
This role will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and Tableau solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our client's business to add value to their data intelligence environment using the industry’s most cutting-edge analytics tools such as Qlik, Snowflake, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, Talend, etc. You will be responsible for the entire end-to-end analytics solution, from backend data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing, to front-end data visualization.
- At least 4+ years of experience working with Talend (front-end/Back-end)
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending, and ETL design using Alteryx or related ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, etc.
- Strong knowledge of best practices using Qlik or Snowflake is a plus
- Knowledge of best practices utilizing Tableau, Power BI, or any other BI tools is a plus
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related experience will be considered
Keyrus is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse work environment. With a woman-led delivery team, our company culture and work-life balance model have earned us certifications as an Employer of Choice and a Great Place to Work. Come join us to experience this incredible work environment!