Who are we?
At KeyrusCloud, we specialize in AWS consulting services. We are a group of highly specialized, customer focused individuals who share the same passion for all things DevOps. Whether you are looking for some extra muscle to beef up your IT team or a small business integrating to the cloud/AWS services, we are your go-to.
Who are we looking for?
KeyrusCloud is seeking a full-time senior consultant. Senior consultants in our cloud division collaborate with customers and team members across multiple different technologies. An ideal candidate will have experience in AWS and/or Azure, Devops, Architecture, Networking, Linux or Windows.
What you’ll do:
- Empower developers to run their services in an automated, self-service fashion.
- Collaborate and share your deep understanding of your services and domain
- Interface with clients, anticipate client needs and project needs and recognize potential technical opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical leadership on projects, breaking down complex tasks and reviewing the work of associates
- Work on complex technical challenges such as:
- Multi-tenant compute platforms such as Kubernetes and ECS.
- Improving the performance of our existing technology stack end-to-end in order to provide a better, quicker experience.
- Implementing logging and monitoring solutions
- Architecting scalable and available systems to power commercial and enterprise applications
- Learn new skills by participating in mentorship and knowledge sharing programs
What we are looking for:
- Experience designing, implementing and operating cloud-native systems and services at scale, including open-source and commercial third-party solutions.
- Experience architecting and building infrastructure using infrastructure as code technologies such as terraform and cloudformation.
- Experience and knowledge of administering at least one cloud provider
- Experience designing federated access environments
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- An up to date knowledge of technology including the latest DevOps techniques
- A good understanding of Docker & multi-tenant compute environments (Kubernetes / ECS)
- Monitoring and Alert configuration management
- System design and decision-making based on data
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills across technologies
- Good communication and team-work skills
- Ability to work independently and break down tasks for others
- Technical mastery in some domains and ability to easily learn new technologies as the need arises
- Passion for learning new technologies and adapting to a changing technological ecosystem
- Boston, NYC, Miami (preferred)
- OK to be Remote (EST Time Zone preferred)