Keyrus invites you to join us as we recruit for opportunities upcoming throughout the year
WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for a Senior Consultant/Consultant to join our team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
This role will play a key role in providing our clients with entire end to end analytics solutions, from back-end data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing, all the way to front end data visualization. You will work directly with our client's business to add value to their data intelligence environment using the industry’s most cutting edge analytics tools such as Alteryx, Talend, Tableau, and etc.
- At least 2-5 years of experience as a business intelligence developer, data warehouse developer, database developer, or ETL developer
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design using Alteryx or related ETL tool such as SSIS, Talend, DataStage, etc is a plus
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau or other related BI tool
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
Keyrus is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse work environment. With a woman-led delivery team, our company culture and work-life balance model have earned us certifications as an Employer of Choice and a Great Place to Work. Come join us to experience this incredible work environment!