WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for a Director of Cloud to oversee the execution and delivery of Keyrus’ most strategic cloud projects and ensure the highest quality in our team’s client work. This position will report to the VP of Cloud Services at Keyrus.
For context, Keyrus builds modern analytics platforms for our clients including some or all of the following services on each project: data warehousing, ETL/ELT, data visualization, and data analytics. The cloud group is focused on designing and building infrastructure for client projects as well as assisting Keyrus clients with improving operational and devops practices in their cloud environments. Our Consultants are responsible for the hands-on work and that work is managed by Technical Project Managers.
At Keyrus, Directors are accountable for the success of our projects as well as maintaining and developing the relationships with key stakeholders at client companies; while the Project Managers are responsible for the Consultants, the Directors ensure that the project team’s performance is in line with client expectations on technical architecture, scope, schedule, budget, risk, quality, and deliverables. Directors work with Project Managers to reinforce best practices from our Project Management toolkit as well as industry standards. Additionally, they take on strategic account management initiatives to increase account revenue by sustaining or growing their accounts, reporting on that progress to our Managing Director. Directors and Project Managers are often promoted from within and bring a significant amount of hands-on experience and knowledge that is used to create clarity and alignment with team members and stakeholders.
To put it another way, the role of Director at Keyrus is a mixture of a project manager, account representative, team lead, and solution architect all rolled into one, with accountability for delivering amazing results and delighting our clients.
- Oversee Project Managers who lead technical teams of Consultants on projects with a focus on AWS infrastructure and managed services, ensuring successful delivery of projects
- Serve as a technical advisor for Project Managers and Consultants when needed, providing guidance around technical capabilities that will help improve the quality of deliverables
- Assist Project Managers with the development of full-scale project plans for Keyrus’ most complex and strategic projects
- Act as an account manager on strategic clients, including setting expectations around current projects and leveraging successes to create new opportunities
- Develop new relationships and opportunities and assist with conversations around scope, estimates and budgeting
- 3+ years of experience with project leadership experience, with at least 2+ years of experience overseeing projects as a Project Supervisor (overseeing project managers)
- At least 2+ years of experience with project scoping, managing budgets, and performing resource allocations
- At least 5+ years of hands-on technical experience with a specific focus on AWS Services and DevOps; additionally, data and analytics experience is preferred
- Strong understanding of development, architectural, and project management best practices