WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
We are looking for Tableau Consultants to join our team! As a part of the Keyrus team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
By leveraging Tableau, this role will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence solutions to manage their data assets. You will partner with our clients to translate requirements into technical specification, then design, develop, and implement Tableau visualizations and reports that meet the business' needs. As a Tableau Consultant, you will also advise clients on best practices and serve as a subject matter expert on the tool for the business.
- 2-6 years of professional experience working with Tableau
- Strong knowledge of data visualization best practices using Tableau
- Experience with Tableau Server is ideal
- Experience working with a relational database (SQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Ability to perform data mapping, blending and ETL design is a plus
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
If you have a Tableau public page, please share it with us! We'd love to take a look at your work!