WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
THE ROLE: CRM Analytics Consultant
Meeting with CRMA sales reps to generate opportunities with clients:
- Present Keyrus value proposition and the Keyrus CRMA/Tableau/Salesforce analytics and CRM story
- Collaborate with CRMA sales reps to define strategies for developing and closing CRMA licensing opportunities
- Build strong relationships and demonstrate expertise with CRMA sales reps to give them confidence in Keyrus so that they will introduce us into client opportunities
Meeting with prospects and clients to scope requirements:
- Collaborate with client stakeholders to define their objectives, challenges, requirements, deliverables, and set and manage expectations
- Communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders
- Translate business requirements into well architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
Project Management and design/plans including estimates:
- On smaller projects act as project manager, on larger project be the primary point person to the project manager
- Manage client’s expectations on projects
- Liaise with Keyrus Account Manager
Lead overall design:
- Lead technical design sessions; architect and document technical solutions aligned with client business objectives; identify gaps between client's current and desired end states
- Provide oversight and governance of Salesforce projects
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Design and implement data structure, SAQL, and Advanced Recipes.
- Manage source control repository and review code to ensure quality development
- Release & environment management (i.e., deployments).
- 2+ years of technical development experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Expert level knowledge with CRM Analytics and Einstein Discovery
- Experience building predictive or advanced analytics models
- Expert level knowledge of Salesforce foundational clouds such as Sales Cloud and Service Cloud. Experience with other clouds is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented database design and modeling.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Experience delivering technical/analytics trainings
- Extensive experience in Dashboard development and best practices.
- Experience with CRMA integrations from external systems.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO, OAuth)
- Tableau CRM & Einstein Discovery Consultant / Platform Developer I / Architect Certifications or equivalent knowledge.
- Tableau and Tableau CRM experience is a must.
- Experience in Revenue Intelligence.