Who we are:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
KeyrusCloud is seeking a full-time senior consultant. Senior consultants in our cloud division collaborate with customers and team members across multiple different technologies. An ideal candidate will have experience in AWS and/or Azure, Devops, Architecture, Networking, Linux or Windows.
What you’ll do:
- Empower developers to run their services in an automated, self-service fashion.
- Collaborate and share your deep understanding of your services and domain
- Interface with clients, anticipate client needs and project needs and recognize potential technical opportunities for improvement
- Provide technical leadership on projects, breaking down complex tasks and reviewing the work of associates
- Work on complex technical challenges such as:
- Multi-tenant compute platforms such as Kubernetes and ECS.
- Improving the performance of our existing technology stack end-to-end in order to provide a better, quicker experience.
- Implementing logging and monitoring solutions
- Architecting scalable and available systems to power commercial and enterprise applications
- Learn new skills by participating in mentorship and knowledge sharing programs
What we are looking for:
- Experience designing, implementing and operating cloud-native systems and services at scale, including open-source and commercial third-party solutions.
- Experience architecting and building infrastructure using infrastructure as code technologies such as terraform and cloudformation.
- Experience and knowledge of administering at least one cloud provider
- Experience designing federated access environments
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Bash and Python
- An up to date knowledge of technology including the latest DevOps techniques
- A good understanding of Docker & multi-tenant compute environments (Kubernetes / ECS)
- Monitoring and Alert configuration management
- System design and decision-making based on data
- Excellent troubleshooting and diagnosis skills across technologies
- Good communication and team-work skills
- Ability to work independently and break down tasks for others
- Technical mastery in some domains and ability to easily learn new technologies as the need arises
- Passion for learning new technologies and adapting to a changing technological ecosystem
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this position is between $130,000 to $150,000/yr. Individual salaries are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental and vision coverage along with the 401(k) plan. Please use the below link to learn more about our Employee benefits package.