WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
As Senior Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role at Keyrus. We are looking for a proactive individual that can help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform, gathering requirements and feedback and designing best practice solutions. Our Salesforce user experience is of great importance to us, therefore the Salesforce Administrator should enjoy all aspects of user management including support tickets, training, and designing solutions with user satisfaction a priority.
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform and a desire to keep learning. He/She should be comfortable liaising with users and enjoy learning new business processes in order to translate them into technical solutions.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department operations.
Meeting Client requirements
- Propose, implement, and manage the implementation of Salesforce solutions that meet business requirements
- Lead client sessions to gather, define, and document business requirements
- Demonstrate solution functionality to business stakeholders as needed
- Develop implementation estimates and plans for phases of the delivery lifecycle, including development, testing, training, communication, deployment, and post-production support
- Participate in training content development and Administrator and end-user training delivery
- Present solution options to customer, evaluating the pros and cons of declarative configuration against code and customization
- Design and participate in end-user acceptance testing
- Document requirements in the form of use cases
- Perform impact analysis for scope change requests, document changes to requirements, configuration, and data mapping
- Participate in declarative system configuration
- Provide technical and functional expertise to project teams
- 5+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Strategy related role
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud
- Experience leading projects in process improvement, change management, organizational transformation, requirements management, and/or facilitating workshops
- Experience with agile development tools such as JIRA
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies
- Strong consulting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative and consultative work style
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of CRM experience and proven understanding of a full software development lifecycle, preferred
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with packaged applications, preferably Salesforce, implementing full project lifecycles
- Ability to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfill both strategic and operational needs
- Skilled at defining and documenting business processes and requirements for ongoing system improvement initiatives
- Content knowledge - Experience designing and implementing Salesforce solutions
- Analytical techniques - Experience leading requirements gathering sessions and documenting the outcome, including designing process flows and helping define test scripts
- System configuration - Ability to effectively design a scalable solution to meet client business needs, and participate in system configuration when necessary
- Project management - Demonstrated analytical skills and experience with the complete lifecycle of complex enterprise projects; understanding of core project management concepts, theories, practices, and methods
- Change management and scope control - Experience performing impact analysis for potential changes in scope; ability to administer change management processes within a specified framework, including regularly reviewing issues management and change control logs to understand status and identify potential risk situations
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, and Rally
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
Location: Remote with in US
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this position is between $110,000 to $150,000 per year. Individual salaries are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental and vision coverage along with the 401(k) plan. Please use the below link to learn more about our Employee benefits package.