Who We Are
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 22 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
THE ROLE: Alteryx Trainer
We are looking for a Certified Alteryx Trainer to join our team and lead Alteryx trainings. The ideal candidate with have the Core and Advanced Alteryx certifications, and be an extraordinary communicator.
Provide trainings that aid in the development of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to properly master Alteryx.
Design, develop, maintain, and deliver a set of standard training offerings to include:
- Report layout and design
- Administration of catalogs and sites
- Data prep and processing
- Integration with external data sources
- Provide training modules that will include customized content, system demonstrations, and hands-on practical exercises.
- Manage and administer electronic training calendar.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain data-specific workshops to support meeting new and existing end users operational mission duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent mix of experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience overseeing training programs and developing complex technical training content
- Familiarity with one or more of the following required: Alteryx servers or gallery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and technical writing skills with the ability to effectively communicate data and methodologies with business audiences