Senior Consultant, Data Governance
Who Are We
Keyrus US is part of the Keyrus entity - a global consultancy with over 25 years of experience in the data and analytics space. We partner with our clients on advisory and strategy services and complete technical implementation capabilities focusing on data governance, change management, data intelligence, cloud and security, data engineering, visualization, and data science. With over 3,000 employees in 23 countries,
Keyrus US is at an exciting time! We’re aligning with the Keyrus Americas team, including US/Canada/Latam to leverage our offerings, clients, and team members.
Keyrus US is growing and hiring a Senior Consultant - Data Governance. Employ your expertise to help our clients bridge the gap between business and technology to solve business challenges using data.
Our clients often experience challenges controlling the quality of their data, establishing, maintaining, and sharing standard definitions of key terms, capturing and implementing new requirements, and managing how data is used in reporting. Keyrus Data Governance projects address and resolve these issues!
You will take on projects of varying complexity ranging from short-term assessments and scoping studies to longer-term multi-geography and department Data Governance initiatives and solution design and implementations. You will also be able to touch upon Analytics Governance, Metadata Management, and Data Quality management.
Work collaboratively with the broader team, with creativity, and freedom to build solutions we can proactively take to market. By combining your business knowledge and technical skills, you will support our clients in their Data Governance needs.
Design and sometimes implement a Data Governance function within our clients’ organizations that will support and enable their transition to becoming truly data-driven. Set up and design a governance team within the client and create policies and processes, including:
- Align with the business in order to understand the client’s business objectives and ambitions to take them into account in your solution design.
- Conducting business process analysis
- Design a ‘future state’ Data Governance environment
- Map data flows
- Conduct Data Quality assessments
- Conduct Data Governance maturity assessment and gap analysis
- Develop roadmaps and Identify specific projects based on identified gaps
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in an IT/Engineering related field
- 3+ years experience with data management, ideally in a strategic role
- Critical thinking and ability to identify and develop recommendations based on the current state, client environment context, and industry-leading practices to meet client needs while challenging assumption
- Ability to build solid relationships and become a trusted advisor to clients
- Gain and maintain awareness of the client's environment, culture, challenges
- Gain and maintain external environmental awareness of legislation, regulations, etc.
- Demonstrates flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks
- Strong written and communication skills
Core Consulting Skills:
- Good storytelling skills, ability to present complex topics in an easily understandable way.
- Ability to support the development of quality client deliverables
- Skilled in leveraging industry methodologies and frameworks to meet clients’ needs
- Skilled in performing current state analysis across processes, technology, and people
- Team player with an energetic attitude
- Demonstrate a depth of analysis and critical thinking
- Solid understanding of Data governance models, quality measures, reporting management, and escalation processes.
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence architecture and critical functionalities
- Management & Transformation
- New York, NY
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & Culture
We have a dedicated team of employees who volunteer to organize regular social events, from happy hours to trivia nights. Want to learn more about life at Keyrus? Check out our benefits and perks.
Senior Consultant, Data Governance
Loading application form
Already working at Keyrus USA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.