Salesforce Solutions Engineer
Who Are We:
Keyrus US is part of the global Keyrus entity - a global consultancy with over 25 years of experience in the data and analytics space. We're over 3,000 employees in 23 countries. We partner with our clients on advisory and strategy services and full technical implementation capabilities focusing on data governance, change management, data intelligence, cloud and security, data engineering, visualization, and data science.
Keyrus US is at an exciting time! We’re moving toward more enterprise sales, aligning Keyrus US with the Keyrus Americas team, including US/Canada/Latam as we leverage our offerings, clients, and team members.
About The Role:
Our Salesforce team is growing, and we're hiring a Technical Solutions Engineer to present product offerings and architecture in the best light to prospects and customers. As a Salesforce Solutions Engineer, you’ll solve problems by developing an end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, Agile environment. You’ll work in many aspects of the Salesforce development life cycle, including working with business and product owners to design the best solution and declarative configuration utilizing the Salesforce Lightning platform, App Builder etc.
The successful candidate will have advanced experience in several domains and be able to “whiteboard” solutions with clients that can later be implemented by themselves or other engineers. Have a wide breadth of knowledge and should be a multi-tasker working on several requirements simultaneously.
- Prepare presentations with the AE and participate in prospect calls
- Customizing KUS templates based on client needs
- Take the lead in SF technical questions and topics
- Transition clients to dedicated operational teams once we build momentum
- Develop high-level architectures and present them
- Attend meetings with business development managers as a technical expert
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the Sales team
Scope projects and Write SOW:
- Create and help develop proposals
- Work with KUS, KRC and channel partners to scope and sell engagements
- Based on prospects’ requests, research solutions
Skills and experience:
- 3+ experience as a Salesforce Solutions Engineer
- Experience leading/working on Salesforce implementations
- Extrovert who enjoys initiating connections with others
- Expert knowledge of the complete Sales lifecycle with extensive experience responding to sales RFIs/RFPs and configuring software demos
- Excellent presentation and customer-facing skills
- Salesforce certified
Location: Remote or in our NYC office with 10 to 20% travel
What we offer:
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental and vision coverage along with the 401(k) plan. Please use the below link to learn more about our Employee benefits package.
- Go to Market
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & Culture
We have a dedicated team of employees who volunteer to organize regular social events, from happy hours to trivia nights. Want to learn more about life at Keyrus? Check out our benefits and perks.
Salesforce Solutions Engineer
Loading application form
Already working at Keyrus USA?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.