WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 26 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team. That's why we are looking for talented and passionate people, with the desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team! If you are interested, see if you match with the following requirements for the position of Senior Data Engineer with Keyrus:
- Technical/Development: Hands-on work with Cloud-based technologies (i.e., Snowflake, AWS, Azure, Talend), creating data pipelines and orchestration to integrate systems
- Senior Technical Team Support: Act as senior developer on a project team by handing off assignments, creating and reviewing templates, conducting code reviews, etc.
- Internal R&D: Participate in Data Engineering portfolio development by creating demos, researching various technologies, building the Knowledge Base about your background
- 5+ years of experience in data engineering, preferably in consulting
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL and relational databases.
- Exposure to these platforms is a plus: Snowflake, Databricks, Python, dbt, Airbyte, Talend, Azure, Azure Data Factory
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python, Java is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, GCP) and related services like S3, EC2, Lambda, etc.
- Advantage: Extensive experience with big data technologies, including Hadoop, Spark, or similar frameworks
The compensation range for this position is 120,000.00 USD - 140,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship is required.
Join Keyrus Digital team to work with global customers on innovative Digital ecommerce projects!
If you want to know more about us, we invite you to visit our website: