WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
We know that great results are only achieved with a great team. That's why we are looking for talented and passionate people, with the desire to grow professionally, and create a career path with us.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team! If you are interested, see if you match with the following requirements for the position of Power BI Consultant with Keyrus US:
Location: Fully remote, or semi remote near one of our offices in NYC, Boston, Washington D.C., or Miami to attend meetups or client meetings. Travel 10-20%.
As a part of the Keyrus team, you will combine your business acumen and statistical knowledge with strong problem-solving abilities to analyze large sets of data and deliver insightful, actionable results to our clients.
This role will play a key role in providing our clients with business intelligence and ETL solutions to manage their data assets. You will work directly with our client's business to add value to their data intelligence environment using Power BI. You will be responsible for the entire end-to-end analytics solution, from backend data engineering, manipulation, and cleansing to front-end data visualization.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, working directly with PowerBI (Dashboards, Tabular Models, Back-end development)
- Experience working with business teams to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in IT or related field
- Experience cleaning/transforming/preparing data using Power Query
- Experience building relational data models using Analysis Services or Power BI Datasets.
- Understanding of data modeling principles such as cardinality, referential integrity, star vs. snowflake schema, etc…
- Experience tuning data models to improve report performance
- Experience with DAX language for writing measures
- Experience building, validating, and performance tuning reports in Power BI
- Experience maintaining reports, apps, and dashboards in the Power BI service
- Experience in administering Power BI including managing users, workspaces, permissions, capacities, and gateways
- Experience developing in Report Builder (static reports, paginated reports, etc.)
- Moderate SQL Experience
- Managing deployments using Deployment Pipelines
- Training users on Power BI reports
The compensation range for this position is 120,000.00 USD - 140,000.00 USD. Our offer will be based on your relevant experience and work location.
Join Keyrus team to work with global customers on innovative Data & Digital projects!