WHO WE ARE:
Keyrus Group is a trusted leader in Data Intelligence with offices across the globe in 17 countries. Our expert team provides strategic data engineering, data discovery, and data science solutions for our clients, primarily in the retail, non-profit, and financial services industries.
The Keyrus US team is currently expanding rapidly! Our team has doubled in the last two years and is continuing to grow! If you are looking to join an innovative startup-style company that has the support of an internationally recognized brand, we encourage you to apply and join our US team!
As a Technical Solutions Architect, you will design, architect, and implement scalable enterprise-level data solutions for Keyrus’ most complex technical projects. The Technical Solutions Architect must be able to understand business requirements and translate these requirements into application and data architecture, all while ensuring development teams are following best practices. Our Solutions Architect position is a very technical role as we expect this person to be competent in multiple technology areas within data engineering and business intelligence.
We are a language agnostic team and are looking for someone with experience within a wide range of backend data technologies such as Redshift, Talend, and Alteryx (to name a few) and can discuss recommendations of potential data solutions for our clients. You should have an exceptionally strong knowledge of data infrastructure, data architecture, data modeling, data warehousing, and ETL processes.
Some responsibilities include:
- Lead architectural discussions and partner with developers to implement and deliver data engineering solutions for our most complex technical projects
- Provide technology direction to the Keyrus delivery team and oversee ongoing implementation and architecture compliance
- Serve as an SME in various data solutions - recommend different options of data solutions to clients and discuss the strengths and limitations of each potential solution based on the clients’ business requirement
- Perform PoC processes on customers’ current state to evaluate plausibility of potential data engineering solutions
- At least 4+ year’s experience as a data engineer, developing data models, ETL pipelines, and data warehousing solutions
- Expert in data modeling and strong knowledge of data architectural best practices
- Extensive hands on experience with MSSQL databases and ETL related technologies (SSIS, Talend, Alteryx, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of various cloud technologies such as Snowflake, AWS Redshift, and Azure Data Lake
- Understanding with Business Intelligence reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, and etc. is a plus
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, IT, or related field